Bret Baier hosts a Fox News special on the Obama administration’s environmental crusade. Some of the outrages:
- As pointed out by Mitt Romney in the first presidential debate, the Obama administration has spent $90 billion on ‘green jobs’.
- The EPA tries to shut down a fracking company, Range Resources, over a fraudulent video. The same EPA big wig who launched the witch hunt has previously been caught on camera exposing his anti-business agenda.
- Environmental groups litigate the EPA in order to designate the mud and water run off involved in farming and logging as pollution that required legislation. The EPA seems to be complicit in these deals, settling readily with these NGOs and often subsidising them. Some groups have even gone after the lead in bullets, in what the NRA has called a back door attempt at gun control.
- Obama’s refusal to allow the completion of the Keystone XL pipeline. Energy security and jobs gone down the drain. EPA head Lisa Jackson cites “environmental justice”. They claim to be concerned about the health of minorities. Harry Alford, CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce asks, what about the jobs?
- Carol Browner, a former Obama climate czar, shuts down oil exploration in the Gulf of Mexico in response to the BP oil spill. The economic effects are worse than the spill itself.
- A West Virginia Democratic state senator discusses the Obama administration’s war on coal, a key industry in his state.